In the heart of London
A core hub for travel, dining and memorable experiences. It’s the home of platform 9 3/4 for Harry Potter’s Hogwarts!
London King’s Cross station
Information about the station
We manage the station, provide assistance to passengers and maintain facilities.
British Transport Police
There is no British Transport Police office in this station.
For assistance speak to any member of station staff or contact the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 (24 hours) or text 61016. In an emergency call 999.
Train operators at this station
Train operators sell tickets and provide the train services.
Train operators at our station are:
- London North Eastern Railway – trains between London, Yorkshire and Scotland
- LUMO – trains between London and Edinburgh
- Grand Central – trains between London, Yorkshire and Sunderland
- Hull Trains – trains between London, Stevenage and Hull
- Great Northern – trains between London and Cambridge
- Govia Thameslink – trains to Brighton, Gatwick Airport, Victoria Station.
Get in touch
Whether you have a question about this station or want to provide feedback, visit our contact us page for ways you can get in touch.