We’re committed to making our website equally accessible to all users
We aim to make our website compliant with W3C’s web content accessibility guidelines to AA level.
Our site is coded so you can easily change the appearance of text, fonts or background colours. For information about customising your browser, see the BBC’s My web my way pages.
If you have any questions about our website, please email email@example.com
- Page designs are simple to understand and easy to use.
- Layouts are consistent.
- Colour palette chosen for high contrast levels.
- Text is encoded to allow easy resizing.
- Images include an alternative text description (alt tag).
Using our website
Our pages share a common structure to make the content easy to scan and help you find the information that you want quickly:
- The top of the page has our main navigation links and search facility.
- The middle of the page contains the content unique to that page, with headers for each section.
- The right hand column is reserved for document downloads and links to external pages.
- The footer on all pages has links to our contact us, site map, social media, terms and conditions, and accessibility pages.
Open in new window
Links to external websites and downloadable files will open in a new browser window, allowing you to switch between NetworkRail.co.uk and the newly opened window.
Most of the files on our website are in the PDF format.
Adobe Reader allows users to easily and reliably view, print, and search PDF files using a variety of platforms and devices. You can download it from Adobe’s website: