For enquiries regarding tickets, refunds and journey planning, please contact National Rail Enquiries.
Contact and enquiry progress tracking
We have a number of ways in which you can get in touch with us:
- Call our 24/7 national helpline on 03457 11 41 41
- Use our live chat service
- Use our online contact form
- Write to us – Network Rail: 1 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 2DN
Please call our emergency 24 hour helpline on 03457 11 41 41 if there's a safety threat to you or to others such as:
- People, animals, trees or objects on or near the track
- Damage or fault at a level crossing
- A vehicle has hit a bridge
- A broken fence or open gate allowing access to the track
If you report a problem relating to safety, we will give this priority.
For information on careers please visit our careers section on our website. If you're having problems signing in or to report a technical problem with our recruitment portal please use our careers support request form.
If you would like to make a Freedom of Information request, you can find all the information you need on our Freedom of Information page.
To report a crime please contact the British Transport Police: Call: 0800 40 50 40, 999 or Text: 61016
Information and support for our neighbours
We care about how our work on the railway affects the people who live and work nearby, further information on:
- Your property
- Wildlife & environment
- Noise and disturbance
- Anti-social behaviour
Visit our living by the railway page.
Read about our work to preserve our heritage, make the railway accessible, link communities, improve safety and more. Our work in the community.