Key performance indicators
This section includes information on the following principal safety KPIs currently concerning our company up to 31 March 2018:
- Passenger safety (Passenger Safety Indicator)
- Passenger safety (Stations)
- Public safety
- Workforce safety (Fatalities and Weighted Injuries Rate)
- Infrastructure wrong side failures (50+ severity score)
- Level crossing events
- Signals Passed at Danger (SPADs) – Category ‘A'
- Operational close calls
- Close calls
- Criminal damage
System safety is an indication of the overall safety of passengers, workforce and the public in respect of the risks associated with all aspects of the design, construction, maintenance and operation of the railway system.