We’re doing everything we can so you can travel safely and confidently on the railway.
How are we helping your journeys?
- Assisted travel services are available to everyone.
- We want to make sure you can complete your journey safely and confidently and in line with social distancing measures.
Moving safely around our stations
- New one-way systems, with clear signs and stickers, will help avoid crowding.
- We’ve changed our seating so there’s plenty of space while you give your feet a rest.
- Face coverings, gloves and hand sanitiser are available at all our stations.
- We have new, easy-to-use vending machines, so you can grab what you need to travel safely.
- There are 250 new hand sanitiser dispensers across our stations so you can help yourself at any time.
- We disinfect everything you might touch, from handrails to screens, several times a day.
- We treat our toilets with virus blockers, and have bought 44 times more cleaning products, including antiviral sprays.
Staff are here to help
Look out for friendly faces to help you get where you need to. There’s always help when you need it.