PR18 will establish our outputs and funding for Control Period 6 (CP6) – from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2024
This page contains our publications related to access charges, including responses and conclusions for relevant consultations. It also includes our responses to Office of Rail and Road’s (ORR) PR18 publications.
Indicative PR18 timeline
- Autumn 2016 – rail industry publishes its initial industry plans.
- Spring 2017 – ORR publishes advice to ministers and sets out requirements for Network Rail’s Strategic Business Plan.
- Summer 2017 – Department for Transport (DfT) and Transport Scotland publish their high level output specifications (HLOS) and statements of funds available (SOFA).
- Winter 2018 – Network Rail publishes its strategic business plan.
- Summer 2018 – ORR publishes its draft determination.
- Autumn 2018 – ORR publishes its final determination.
- April 2019 – CP6 begins.