PR23 will establish our outputs and funding for Control Period 7 (CP7) – from 1 April 2024 to 31 March 2029.
This page contains our publications related to access charges, including responses and conclusions for relevant consultations. It also includes our responses to Office of Rail and Road's (ORR) PR23 publications.
Indicative PR23 timeline
- Winter 2022 – rail industry publishes its initial industry plans.
- Spring 2022 – ORR publishes advice to ministers and sets out requirements for Network Rail’s Strategic Business Plan.
- Summer/Autumn 2022 – Department for Transport (DfT) and Transport Scotland publish their high level output specifications (HLOS) and statements of funds available (SOFA).
- Early 2023 – Network Rail publishes its strategic business plan.
- Summer 2023 – ORR publishes its draft determination.
- Autumn 2023 – ORR publishes its final determination.
- April 2024 – CP7 begins.