Each week, railway enthusiasts send us striking images from across the network.
Our Twitter followers then vote for their favourite as our new header image.
Here are 10 of the most liked winners of 2018:
- The overall winner this year was a beautiful, hazy image at dawn over the Wherry Lines. Congratulations to @Tarka_Man!
2. @Tarka_Man does it again with a warm shot at Lowestoft, featuring one of the railway's most iconic sights – semaphore signals.
3. @KirkinsteinxD sent us this mesmerising reflection shot of a Greater Anglia train arriving at Harlow Town station in Essex.
4. Known as the Flying Banana, a New Measurement Train is a favourite among rail enthusiasts. Thank you to @ambassador_suit for this great picture of our NMT on the Ribblehead Viaduct in the, rather foggy, Yorkshire Dales.
5. @KirkinsteinxD clearly knows how to take a great pic! Here's a fantastic sunset at Reading.
6. The Flying Scotsman is always a winner in our books! @MikeGeolHorton has captured it brilliantly, passing through Ribblehead station.
7. Remember the Beast From the East? @MikeGeolHorton snapped one of our snow ploughs as it helped keep passengers moving during the severe winter weather. Can you spot the sheep in the background helping out with some de-vegetation?
8. @MikeGeolHorton must be one of our busiest photographers! Here's a wonderful image of the The Dalesman passing Arcow Quarry near Helwith Bridge in the Yorkshire Dales.
9. The Ouse Valley Viaduct is one of our best loved railway bridges. Thank you to @TG_Website for this glorious shot.
10. Rounding up this year's superb entries is a sunset at Manchester Piccadilly. Thank you to @TheAvondale91 for capturing it!