From April 2020 until March 2021, we will be working to renew and repair the railway tracks in Gatehampton
The railway track is nearing the end of its design life, we will be removing the old track and replacing it with new. This work is critical to allow the train services in the area to continue running safely and protect the railway staff and members of the public. The work will involve heavy track machinery, so we apologise in advance for any disruption we cause.
Safety is our number one priority, so we need to carry out a lot of our work during the night when the railway is closed to trains.
We will be working each night between 9:00pm and 9:00am during the below months, this will include weekend and mid-week work. Please be aware these dates may change.
Dates of work
- Saturday 4 April to Sunday 5 April 2020
- Saturday 11 April to Friday 17 April 2020
- Monday 11 May to Friday 15 May 2020
- Monday 8 June to Friday 12 June 2020
- Saturday 4 July to Sunday 5 July 2020
- Saturday 11 July to Sunday 12 July 2020
- Saturday 18 July to Sunday 19 July 2020
- Saturday 25 July to Sunday 26 July 2020
- Saturday 1 August to Sunday 9 August 2020
- Saturday 15 August to Sunday 16 August 2020
- Saturday 22 August to Sunday 23 August 2020
- Saturday 29 August to Sunday 6 September 2020
- Saturday 19 September to Sunday 20 September 2020
- Saturday 26 September to Friday 2 October 2020
- Monday 15 February to Friday 19 February 2021
- Monday 15 March to Friday 19 March 2021
- Monday 22 March to Friday 26 March 2021
For more information or to get in touch with us, please contact us by visiting our contact us page or by calling our 24-hour national helpline on 03457 11 41 41.