From May 2019 until November 2019, we will be working to renew and repair the railway tracks in Frome.
We are going to replace the old railway track and lay a new stone base that the track sits on. We are aware that we are working close to your home and we work hard to minimise the disruption. The work will involve heavy track machinery, so we apologise in advance for any disturbance we create.
We are completing this work to bring passengers more reliable, faster better rail services.
Safety is our number one priority, so we need to carry out a lot of our work during the night when the railway is closed to trains.
We will be working overnight between 22:00and 08:00 on the following nights.
Please be aware these times may change.
Dates of work
- Saturday 3 August – Sunday 11 August
- Saturday 17 August – Sunday 18 August
- Saturday 24 August – Sunday 25 August
- Monday 2 September – Sunday 8 September
- Saturday 14 September – Sunday 15 September
- Saturday 21 September – Sunday 22 September
- Saturday 28 September – Sunday 29 September
- Saturday 5 October – Sunday 6 October
- Saturday 12 October – Sunday 13 October
- Saturday 19 October – Sunday 20 October
- Saturday 26 October – Sunday 27 October
- Saturday 23 November – Sunday 24 November
Our Track Renewals team at work
Watch the video below that shows our factory on wheels, called the Track Renewal System (TRS).
For more information or to get in touch with us, please call our 24 hour helpline on 03457 11 41 41 or email CRwest@networkrail.co.uk