- Twitter entry only.
- To enter our #DailyPick promotion, simply tweet us at @NetworkRail with your photos of the railway (including #DailyPick within the tweet) and we will pick one winner per week whose photo will be our featured #DailyPick on Friday at 3pm. We will also choose one winning photo each month to feature as our Twitter header photo.
- To be in with the chance for your photo to feature as our Twitter header, please bear in mind that we will need to be able to crop the image to 1500 x 500 pixels in landscape orientation.
- Entries for the week will be accepted until 10am on Friday. Any entries received after this time will then be entered into the next draw.
- All photos entered must include a location and description otherwise we will be unable to consider these as valid entries.
- Photos must be your own to submit and by doing so, you agree for Network Rail to use these images without compensation, restriction on use or liability.
- Photos submitted with watermarks, logos or evidence of excessive post production are ineligible for the promotion.
- Entrants acknowledge that by entering the promotion they are uploading a photo onto a publicly available social media site and other users of that site will be able to see their photo. By submitting any photo into the promotion, entrants confirm that they have the permission of any people featured in the photo to enter that photo into the promotion. Any picture uploaded that we consider to be unsuitable will not be considered to be a valid entry.
- Safety first– All photographs must be taken from areas which are safely accessible by members of the public. Never trespass and always comply with relevant safety notices. Flash photography is not allowed – it can distract train drivers and train dispatch staff. For more information please visit the following pages:
Trespassing and vandalism
Our guidelines for Railway enthusiasts
- Entries must be received by Friday at 10am to be entered for Friday’s draw.
- When posting our Friday #DailyPick winner, we will include the tweeter’s handle in the tweet.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.